Friday, May 18, 2012

Saturday and Unscripted Sketches

Here we are again with another week of Unscripted Sketches! Loved this with a double challenge to use stamping on your card. Pulled out some really old papers and A stamp I have had for a long time.
Today I went Kayaking- oMG! Talk about fun! I LOVED it. I had to finally call it quits - not because I was tired because I could have gone on all day long but because with my fair skin I was afraid I would be cooked and we are leaving for Corpus tomorrow and I intend to get in some beach time down there! LOVE this time off! But I'm definitely going to go again - Mac just better expect me on her doorstep every chance I get!






thanks so much for stopping by - your sweet words make my day!

3 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the colors and love love love love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayaking! How fun! And the beach, too! Sounds like you are enjoying your time off. Love your card. Such a fun mix of dots and stripes and I love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast between the soft brown shades and the electric blue. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete