Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20 - Designed 2 Delight Reveal

Once again Faith has outdone herself with some new images for the month. Please stop over at all the Design Team's blogs to see all of the new images for May. Here are three of the images I used for my cards:






.

Faith will be offering 20% off the new release for 3 days.

I will also be GIVING away an image for an random commenter so be sure to comment - believe the rest of the team will be as well so check them out!

Here is a link to the New Release category in the store: http://designed2delight.com/prestashop/category.php?id_category=45



5. Pat



Thanks for stopping by - your sweet words make my day!

17 comments:

  1. Love your cards. I think my fave is the light house. It perfect. :)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwww! These are all GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee that lighthouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the colors you used for each image from the brights to the browns and the simple blue and white. So pretty! Your work is stunning! So happy to have you as part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are just wonderful although I must say that your wild blueberry one stands out to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three beautiful cards Debbie! The colors of the first one just jump off the page at me. So stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, all of them, but I especially love the tulip one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, all three are gorgeous. Really love the sentiment with the lighthouse, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, just beautiful. My fav is the tulip card, the coloring is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your cards are just wonderful Debbie!! I really like your lighthouse one. And the blueberry one is so simple, but elegant~nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE what you did with the tulip. It's a great color combo.

    princess . puppy at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't pick a fave here..great coloring...tfs your art..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards, Debbie. My favorite is the lighthouse- i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful cards. they are so colorful and happy

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are wonderful, Debbie! Neat images, great cards.

    ReplyDelete