Sunday, November 20, 2011

Unscripted Sketch

Sorry I'm late with this post but here's my card for the sketch this week over at Unscripted Sketches. There's a double challenge to use no patterned paper - well for me that's easy - just pulled out some Core'dination's cardstock. Hope you enjoy it - please stop over at the Unscripted Blog and see what all the other designers have to show you and join in with us this week. Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving - don't know about you but we will have a houseful all week long. I work Thanksgiving day but we have our family dinner on Friday anyway so it all works out.
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. wonderful...love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie this is sooo warm and beautiful, absolutley stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabulous texture in this gorgeous card Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect take on the sketch! Happy Thanksgiving!! Good thing you have your house all pimped now in time for the influx of family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what a beautiful card, Debbie! LOVE the color palette. Brown is actually my most favorite color, so I just adore this. Love the Core and the lace/organdy combo. Lovely flower, too.
    Wishing you and your family a very wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy that houseful that you have this week. These are truly special times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Debbie this is one awesome card the colours are gorgeous so is the design this is one top notch card I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! So pretty! The textures and layout are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love making sentiment cards sometimes too. The embossed paper is so pretty and the lace and bow are perfect. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete