Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Saturday once again

Today I have a card for you from the Unscripted Sketches. Got my new Paper Smooches stamps in and wanted to play with these "guy" images. Please join us this week and play along - simple sketch and loads of ways to make it your own!

I'm running low - they have me on for two - 12's on - two off - thinking for sure the three off in between is going to be what it takes to keep me going. BUT I got my first full check back in the ICU and liking it - a little more money for 10 hours less work a week!


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Oh how fab is this Debbie, a great fun image and super design, love it.,
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute Debbie! Love the sent with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah this is adorable! And work sounds exhausting as ever!! Let's hope next year brings you the perfect shifts you are hoping for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out so adorable! LOVE the stamps. My neighbor works 3 12's and then has the rest of the week off. I would think those hours would be hard anyway you put it but that seems to work for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those little fishies are very cute!

    ReplyDelete