Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Well I'm BACK!!! My computer virus is dead and I'm back enjoying all the benefits of being connected again! The old dinosaur kept me on line but I didn't have access to anything I have here. SOOO I have lots to share. First of all I have my card for the sketch over at Unscripted Sketches this week. Come over and see all the fabulous cards and layouts that the team has to share this week. I used Basic Grey for this one.

Next I was asked by Core'dinations to do a special project for Jenni Bowlin. DUH!!!! Well yeah of course I will! They sent me all kinds of wonderful goodies to work with so these cards and layouts just came together so easy. This is one of my favorite new lines of papers this year. First layout is my adorable little great-niece, Katy who just happened to be wearing a shirt with cherries on it - PERFECT for this paper! The next is my little great-nephews, Brayden and Cason, taking picture after picture for that perfect shot! The last layout is my grandson, Mitchell, at his baseball game this spring.









So moving on to some more Core'dinations delight I have a page I did on me. Yeah right I NEVER do pages on me mostly because I take horrible pictures and I'm always the cameraman! But I got the girls to take some down on the beach this May and decided I would use one of them. One of my favorite sheets of Core'dinations papers - the Cosmo Cricket line together with a sheet from the new My Mind's Eye line and then some white wash in there as wellThanks so much for stopping by - hope to have more cards and pages for you tomorrow. I've got all kinds of images I'm anxious to use from Designed 2 Delight - I just couldn't get them printed out without this computer and my printer!

5 comments:

  1. DEbbie,everything is great my friend.My favs are the two latest layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...love the card! Your lo is amazing, you gave been busy, and great to hear the virus of the computer has gone...always hate that!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY you're back!! So glad the virus is dead & all is not lost of your work stored on your pc!! Wow well you certainly made good use of your time from the looks of things & have produced an incredible array of work! Love the last layout especially (wish I had your figure!) and congrats on the JB collaboration - fantastic layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of beautiful layouts and cards Deb! I was looking and thinking that each one was my fave and then I would see the next and think no this is! Glad your computer is virus free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page, I so admire anyone who can scrapbook well... & you can! Brilliant. Jx

    ReplyDelete