Monday, January 3, 2011

CPS - Sunday

I know I normally have more to show on a Sunday but have alot of things cooking for Core'dinations this week and am trying to strip the wallpaper off my bathroom. THAT is a major chore since my bathroom has recessed windows and is huge to start with. Needless to say it's been a challenge but I'm seeing the end in sight - now I have to prime and texture it and then paint it. I started with the hardest one and the others should be easy. We have been in our house for 10 years and the paper needs to be replaced or gotten rid of.
Ok for today I do have a card I made for CPS this week. I used several stamp from Unity Stamp Company and the papers are Basic Grey - forgot I had them - duh!


Thanks again for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Wallpaper? What a horrible job to do. Good thing you got this adorable card made. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how tough it must be to wallpaper anything...let alone a big bathroom...glad the end is in sight!

    Love this lovey dovey card! Have a fabulous 2011 Deb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wallpaper??? I agree that is a terrible job! Glad it's almost done though! Fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the sentiment, and the cute papers and accents you used!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I love the shabbiness of this!!! So lovely ;)
    Have a blessed day !!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so. cute. !!! Thanks for joining us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute!!!! I just love everything about your card!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete