Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another Saturday and Design Team Cards!

Another week and here I am again although typing is a little it of a chore. I am an avid crocheter as well as scrapper and make in the neighborhood of 20 - 25 baby blankets for my doctors (or their spouses) and nurses that I work with and have been doing this for the entire 15 years I have been working there. I have crocheted since I was in like 6th grade. Well my right middle knuckle and my left thumb joint were so swollen and sore that I finally had to find one of my buddies to shoot some cortizone there. The thumb was the all time worse making my left hand almost unusable. They shot it up and then have put me in a brace with a NO CROCHET for two weeks minimum - then I can try again or come back for another shot. GRRRR I don't sit well without something to do. But typing is a challenge.
Well first this week is my card for Unscripted Sketches. I used some Echo Park papers and a Mo's Digital Image for this card.



Then this week Faith has a new image - I combined the two - one with the ewe alone (enlarged) over the one with the field incorporated into the image. I popped the ewe with pop dots (Helmar) to give it some depth.



Thanks for stopping by - hope to get some more cards done today. It's supposed to be rainy and cold which spells good scrappy weather!

6 comments:

  1. These are sooooo cute! :)

    Have a great weekend Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, I hope that your thumb feels better..yipes...a shot...ick...

    your cards are super adorable...love the first one...that party hat is tooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your hand, Deb. I have a similar problem with my left knee that I've had since I was little. A shot every couple of years seems to help, thankfully. I hope you had a great holiday break. These cards are both so pretty, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw your card on Unscripted. SO adorable! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie these are both super cute and adorable I love that first image the colours and design are gorgeous I also love that sheep in the second two fabulous cards.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete