Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ok well today I decided to do some Card sketches so went to three of my favorite card sketch sites and found some great mojo. The first sketch is from Triple the Sketch and here's my take on the sketch this month. Today I bought some of the Copic markers that Carrie let me know were on sale at Hobby Lobby so I had to play with them of course. Thanks again Carrie for the hint - I had never seen them there before but I was always looking in the scrapbook section not the Art section.




Next sketch I found came from the CPS blog - always loving their sketches! Here's my take on their sketch. Again I was playing with my new Copic markers! Like coloring when you were a little kid - it's addicting!



The third sketch place I visisted was the Card Patterns. Loved this sketch and had fun playing with this paper. First time I've tried to use a rub-on on a ribbon but loved how it came out.



Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. WOW, you have been busy - love how you used that Loopy border punch and love what you did with that CPS sketch. Yippy on the Copics, wish I had a Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last card is adorable! Love those little foxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete