Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just some cards I've done recently with core'dinations and different products. The first two are with 3 Bugs, the next one with Jillibean and the purple one with core'dinations only, the last with core'dinations and some Dream Street. Loving the core'dinations. Actually don't know how I ever did anything without it. It's just so versatle and seems to add just that extra something to a card or page. Gradually getting around a little better. At least I've been able to keep something down except water for the last day and a half so that's progress. And I'm out of bed which is even more progress.











2 comments:

  1. they are beautiful! you rock the core, debbie! glad you are on the road to recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love how busy you have been, such a FUN busyness! Great cards, each one is so different and adorable.

    ReplyDelete