Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CORE'DINATIONS ROCKS!!!

Just go check out the core'dinations blog!!! Look there at the new releases - I CANNOT wait. There are going to be a lot of Federal Express guys who may be getting hugs and kisses from the DT when they deliver those to our door and we hear they are on the way now!!! Just wanted to show you the cards and pages I sent for the CHA core'dinations booth last week. The more I play with core'dinations the more in love I am with it! Thanks for peeking! But be sure to check out the blog to see alot more of the work from the other DT members!












7 comments:

  1. Great projects, Debbie! I have to admit to being somewhat challenged by cardstock, but you really rock it, my friend. Love those trees SO much. Cute, cute stuff. I'm intrigued by some of Core'dinations new releases. You are making me want them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow debbie those layouts are awesome, Those trees look sensational and WHoa what a fence!! Great stuff :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Debbie. My favorite is that amazing white background on the last layout. What a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried that cardstock yet but I see it used more and more and I am LOVING it more and more! I love how you did that card!! and your double lucky layout - awesome! all your layouts and cards rock - you are good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so wonderful!! I love all ofyour techniques. Those trees are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete