Thursday, February 19, 2015

CSI and a little updating

Well we just got home awhile ago from another whirlwind trip up to Granbury to move things.  Haven't said anything here on the blog yet because I just told everyone at work last week and didn't want it to leak out before I had a chance.  My final day working here will be March 13th.  Almost twenty years working here in Trauma - going to miss my co-workers - they have been my family and friends through the last twenty years.  BUT we have bought a beautiful new home (smaller than the last) up in Granbury and have been traveling back and forth for the last month trying to move as much as we can by truck.  This time week took both cars so that I could get my plants moved.  There's still SOOOO much to go.  We will have movers come to move the last of the big things as soon as I'm done but we have tried to keep that cost down by doing most of this on our own.  Good thing is most of our furniture is being donated to my son and his fiance and we are getting new!!!! How fun is that!  We have already bought a new couch and love seat, master bed (getting the rest for there later) and a kitchen table which I'm obsessed  with.  It's bar stool level and is just cool! But that's why I have been behind here even though I'm working to get two more ahead so I can pack the rest of this scraproom up - it's definitely the MAJOR move of the house!
Also have an upcoming trip next week to San Luis, Mx with Jason and Maria for a couple of bridal showers and some church appointments. So looking forward to that!
This is last week's case file.  Used some Core'dination's for this page - love this line!

T

 Then this is this weeks sketch and Case File which I solved below.  This was taken on a cruise with two of my grown daughters.  It's so fun to get to go with them and be friends as well as mom!
Thanks for stopping by!  I'll try to keep up but I'm burning the candle at both ends right now. 

8 comments:

  1. Big CONGRATS on the move! How exciting for you!! I love love love your pages!! Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congrats!!!!!!
    Your layouts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really beautiful creations. Awesome, although I don't know how you fitted it all in along with everything else you have going on. Good luck packing up your scrap room too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layouts as always Deb.
    Sometimes I wonder if you actually sleep since you are so productive! lol Congrats on your new home and have fun decorating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So you are very busy now!
    Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting about the moving! And yes, you never know how much you own before you move... We haven't moved for the last twelve years, and stuff is just piling up!

    Beatuful layouts! I just love how you mix tecniques, papers and various embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'll say you're burning the candle at both ends! You sure have a lot going on right now, my friend! Lots of good and happy things, although I know it's a bit bittersweet leaving your job of 20 years! But I'm so happy for you about your new home, and you have much to look forward to with the upcoming wedding!
    Love your pages! Loving the large circle on your cruise layout, with all the fun embellishments you added. Makes your eye go round and round to try to capture it all. Seriously love the bit of grunge to your first layout, too, mixed with the elegant touches of the stenciling. Really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Debbie and congrats on the move to your new home!! Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my Tuesday Tip blog post. I just realised that the step by step pic for the texture paste tip was deleted and I have updated if you needed to have another look. Cheers

    ReplyDelete