Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday CSI - LIVE!

 Well have been off all week and can't really show alot for it although I did get quite a bit accomplished.  I was behind in my CSI case files and we have also had several special case files which should be revealed soon.  So even though this is all I have to show - there's more in the wings.  Plus I still have a ton of goodies from my November Gossamer kit with a new kit on the way to me now!  I just need some more pictures!  Jason did give me a new disc though of pictures taken down in Mexico as well as some they took here at the Botanical Gardens looking for this perfect picture which was used for their Save the Date photo!  Loved the colors in this case file and as I had just gone blogging and saw an amazing inspirational video over at Di Garling's blog I was inspired to stick my foot in and try some major mixed media background work.  Really liked how it came out and had such fun doing it.  Definitely not my norm but hey trying new things is always fun!
Drove up Thursday and took my 87 year old Mom out to lunch .  Let us say we got out exercise as we got completely turned around coming out of the restaurant (which was in the middle of an outlet mall) and spent about 45 minutes looking for her car!  And yes she still drives although we try to keep it to a minimum!
Thanks for stopping by - I'll be killing myself at work for the next two days so if I recover will be back on Monday!

4 comments:

  1. wow debbie, this is sensational . your use of color is brilliant ... love the pic too .. wonderful inspiring work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love love the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, loving the bright pinks and green here! And what a gorgeous photo! Your mixed media background is fabulous, Debbie! Love the bits of stamping, and love that little scroll tied onto the page. Gorgeous flowers and edging, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Flowers and grunge always do it for me!!

    ReplyDelete