Saturday, September 27, 2014

CSI and more Gossmer Blue

 Only had three short days off but enjoyed them.  Thursday chilled with Charlie, Friday met a friend for lunch - went out to our old stomping ground and got my hair cut and then met another friend for a margarita!  Then today we took Jason and Maria to the outlet mall and blew a little.  Needed new running shoes but of course found several other things as well!  Came back through Gruene for a late lunch and home.  Now to get ready to head for work again tomorrow - at least it's only two days this week.

First up is my layout for this weeks case file over at CSI! I don't know why but I loved the colors even though they are not just your easiest to put together.  This is little Gavin at the park being a silly monkey!
Next is another page I did with my last kit from Gossamer  - Gavin with his new hair cut.


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!!! I am LOVING those gears on the first one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO's Debbie, the designs are superb
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie I love both of these layouts and he is such a little cutie pie. You do the wood background so well I love it. Great design on both of them too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnificent , love these so much, super duper fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you enjoyed the 3 days off! :)

    Your layouts are awesome! That first one is super cool with the gears and the bold colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you sure packed a lot into three days off! :)
    Love, love, LOVE your layouts, Debbie! I'd say you absolutely rocked that CSI color palette! I love the woodgrain and the wash of color and all those fun sprockets and gears! Works so perfectly with that cute photo! And how cute is that big boy haircut? Just melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute pages Debbie & so glad to hear that you had such a lovely few days off - you deserve them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love both of your layouts...great layout and details! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing with your pages! Adorable subjects too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fun filled 3 days off..so glad you had fun!! Your layouts...AMAZING! Such cute photos and love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All are FABULOUS Debbie and so many great photos too. Love your colour choices also. Awesome post. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete