Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Gossamer Blue

Wow I've been SOOOO busy!  We finally sold our house and of course they want to close like ASAP!!! So I have been packing and trying not to freak out.  We wanted to wait until everything was in place before renting a place here (until we can find a permanent place up in Lake Granbury) and finally bit the bullet today and picked out one.  It's of course not want we want for anything permanent but will do for a year or less.  Nice neighborhood and pretty yard - house ok - plenty of room.  That alone will be a major relief when it goes through although filling out an application for a rental is worse than buying a house!
Brandy is here for a few days between classes - Kim and Madi come today or tomorrow for Madi's check up after her elbow surgery so will have a house full with boxes everywhere! Dad helped Brandy get a new car and so she now has new wheels for her new life after nursing school. 
As you can imagine packing the scraproom is the worst because I just know I'm going to need some of this!
Here's my August Gossamer kit pages.



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. You have been busy!!! I love love love love the colors and the designs!!! And CONGRATS on the sale of the house!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are all so amazing! Congrats on the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that you sold your house! Good luck on the move and I hope things continue to go smoothly for you. I always pack my scrapbook room last and unpack it first! LOL!!!
    Great layouts and I especially love the Love my Bebe one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, you do have a TON going on, don't you? Congrats on selling your house, and good luck on all the packing and moving. It is a ton of work, but worth it in the long haul. :) I LOVE your kit pages! Wow, each and every one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found a place my friend! Love your fabulous pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again on the sale of the house! well done I say! Boy you've created up storm with that kit! fab fab CAS pages all of them. You rock my gal! xoxo

    ReplyDelete