Friday, June 7, 2013

CSI, Unscripted Sketches and a little more

 Happy Saturday - hope you enjoyed the weeklong blog hop over at Core'dinations - there were lots of prizes and loads of inspiration! Well I'm fell pretty productive - got alot of scrapping done this week and managed to clean out the garage today.  We have had boxes packed for months but they had somehow (thinking a little help from my son) spread and moved around and made a big mess of the garage.  So I restacked them and cleaned up and it looks human again.
 Today I'll start with my page for CSI.  Loved the palette and if you will go over to CSI you can see the entire Case file -so much inspiration on this team it's amazing.    I used this beautiful photo of my daughter's Bffs

 Next up is my card for Unscripted Sketches this week.  Love using SRM stickers - they made a card come together to well!!!

Then here's a couple of more layouts using my most recent Noel Kit - have really used these up recently.  The first is my sister's bff's g-baby and the second is little Gavin who is my daughter's bff's baby and who she keeps most of the time.





Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments: