Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Saturday with Unscripted Sketches and CSI

 Happy Saturday - hope everyone is warm.  Was so stunned by the horrible tragedy yesterday.  Just cannot imagine how anyone could possibly just go and kill innocent children or for that matter adults - just not within reason.  I bleed for those poor families and their grief.   You expect your child to be safe at school when you take them there - not something as heartless as this happening especially in a small town.
I have two projects for you today.  Have spent my weekend working on projects for CHA and Core'dinations - love it when I play with nothing but cardstock - gets the creative juices going.  Plus I'm on the David Tutera DT as well as am working on those too. Had Christmas with my youngest today since he's spending Christmas in Colorado with a friend and his family.  Will really miss him being here!!
This is my page for CSI this week.  This is Brayden who is one of our family miracle children.  He's been through three open heart procedures together with many other procedures yet he is now a happy little 6 year old with a wonderful cheerful disposition and is just as smart as he is cute.  We feel truly blessed. He was born with two major heart defects.  He's my sister's second daughter's oldest son.  My second daughter's oldest son was also born with a major heart defect but was lucky enough to only have to go one open heart procedure the day he was born (can I believe I say lucky but after what Brayden has gone through maybe is was) and he's now a healthy 15 year old. For my page I inked some ranger ink and then stamped it with some old Fancy Pants stamps, then  distressed some Core cardstock and added more paper which I again stamped.


Then for Unscripted Sketches this week I have we have not only the sketch but an additional challenge of doing something with the circle making it pop, open or something different.  I layered circles and then added my sentiment.






2 comments:

  1. Your lo and card are beautiful! I loveeeeeeee the colors and loveeeeeee the photos on your lo!! Precious!! So saddened by what happened yesterday -- there are no words....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love that layout the design rocks!

    ReplyDelete