Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Saturday and Unscripted Sketches AND CSI


Happy Saturday! YEAH off today and tomorrow and planning on going kayaking in the morning with friends. Can't wait.
Today I have my card for the sketch at Unscripted Sketches. Used some Smooches stamps for this one on some Core'dination's cardstock.




Then this is my last week as Guest Investigator for CSI and can't say how much fun I've had. This is this week's Case File and I had done the first page a few weeks ago but received the Coordinates this week and had to solve the case again using them. Core'dination's cardstock for these both. The first one I found a bunch of the embellishments and fringe in my stash so felt good using up the old stuff. The first is my daughter playing frizbee on the beach with some friends and the second one is a trip we made in 2011 when Brandy came home from LA for a weekend. Took her and her bff, Liz, to the beach and they had a ball frolicking in the water while I took pictures.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. such a fun card Debbie and I love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie I think the card and LO's are brilliant, so full of detail and wonder, awesome work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors on your card and your lo's and love love love that BIG flower on the first lo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin those round photos in the first one debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layouts & great photos Debbie!

    ReplyDelete