Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Cards!

Happy Saturday - it's been a REALLY long week at work - lots of patients wanting to transfer across the country and just all the drama of a trauma hospital. Sometimes I swear the less patients I have the more work I have! Don't understand but seems to be the way it works! Ok on to share some cards! OH YEAH BUT FIRST!!! I'm off to see Step Up 3 in 3D tomorrow with my daughter and son - FUN!!!! Can't wait! TWITCH!!! Yeah!
Ok my first card is for Unscripted Sketches - for this card I used one of the new Lily of the Valley stamps I got and some Jillibean - just seemed like a good combination!


My second card is for The Sweet Stop this week. For this card I used another stamp from Lily of the Valley and some papers from a Noel Mignon kit.

For my last card (well may post more later today if I get to play!), I did this for the sketch over at 2 sketches 4 you. I pulled out some Best Creations as well as a digi I have.
Lastly I have a page I did for the Color Combo this last week. This is our newest addition, my niece, Tara's little boy.
Then had to show off this picture - this is my aunt, Sunny, who was always my absolute FAVORITE!! Look she's celebrating her 100th birthday (July 31st). We didn't get to go as how it was also my husband's 70th birthday and we had a blowout celebrations for him here. But I did get my cousin to send me some pictures which I know my mother was so excited to see!I have some wonderful memories of going to her house - because she fit her knickname to a T. Wonderful, delightful, SUNNY person!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such great cards and an adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Challenge Queen you are Deb! Wonderful cards that you did. The DP you used with our sketch this morning is awesome. Happy 100th Birthday to your favorite Aunt Sunny! She sure does look happy! I have a favorite aunt too and know how special they are. God bless Deb and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a busy girl, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like it is good you have your escape into crafting!!! Love your creations! My favorite card is your 2 Sketches one, loving the red and that layout is adorable! LOVE the photo blocking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie you have another wonderful selection on show here. I love the cards and images the LO page of the new baby is gorgeous and wow your aunt looks amazing for 100yrs I have enjoyed my visit.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fantastic cards ... love that happy bouquet.

    ReplyDelete