Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday scrapping

Happy Friday! So glad to have a day off! I get one once every two weeks and this is my good week. Today was beautiful outside but chilly this morning so started off in the gym. Then I did two huge loads of towels - the boys cannot get through their heads that they can use a towel more than once!!!! Today I decided to play at 2 sketches 4 you using Laura's card and used an adorable image I got from Delightful Inspirations. The papers are from Best Creations and actually has little clouds in it - the sticker is SRM - man I love these stickers. Cardstock is of course Core'dinations.


The next card is Shanna's card at 2 sketches 4 you and I used some of the new Core'dinations Gemstones collections together with some American Crafts papers and a new stamp I just got by Nina Brackett my co-designer at Card Patterns. Her stamps are amazing by the way!
Last of all here is a page I just did with yet another of the new lines from Core'dinations called Core'Amour. This is the Onyx collection - the entire collection is just amazing - there are so many surprises when you sand it. It needed so little to finish the page - almost did itself. The adorable little subjects are my sister's grandkids, Brayden (our 3 heart surgery survivor!), Katy and Hailey.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Such fabulous projects!! LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty cards and page! Love that flower and chick stamp! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! Love the border punch and embossed side on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! I love your LO too! :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute cards!!! I love it)))
    And very beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete