Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday card & CPS

This card is done for the Stamptacular Sunday blog hop challenge. Card done with one of my favorite Elizabeth Bell stamps and some Crate Paper. My favorite color on here is guess - pink!

Now I'm going to add my CPS card as well. For this cute and simple design I went straight for some of my new Core Amour Onyx Collection from Core'dinations.
Can I just say it's fabulous! You can either leave it as is or you can sand and see the underlying core which I did on this one to show the wavy lines. I added a Maya Road tag and a SRM sentiment and some ribbon and done! This is only one of an entire pack of wonderful pages from Core'dinations Onyx collection. Each one is just beautiful alone or mixed and sanded or left as is.
thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. WOW!! you're fast..love the card. I've to get these crate papers now..love the fun colors.
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen so many of your WONDERFUL cards using the Baby Doll collection and I've enjoyed every single one of them!!! I really love that line, and you've provided so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards!! Love the bright bold colours of your SN card!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, I love the sweet Daisy image. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are wonderful! The first one is so cute and whimsical, and the second so elegant! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I'm glad you had fun with our blog hop!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. Daisy is one of my favorite Sugar Nellie stamps. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete