Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Saturday - COLD!

We woke up to no heat - we have two units - the smaller one in our room and the other for the rest of the house. The larger one wasn't working! About 50 until around noon when we finally got someone out to work on it. Course my son hardly noticed - he was sleeping and loving it cold and snuggly. Then to top it off the internet wasn't working and I've been having problems getting Adobe downloaded so I can open digital files. So it was suggested that I use the restore disk - well it WIPED out everything on my computer. So I have been re-creating and reloading everything - EKE. BUT I still can't make the router work - finally after one of those long hard to understand conversations with some foreign body got the internet up but now I'm on eternal hold with Linksys trying to get the router hooked up before Jason gets home. Well if you haven't checked it out over at Card Patterns today I posted my first card for the sketch this morning. Here is it using some Bo Bunny papers, and a brand new stamp I got from Sugar Nellie.




Then I hopped over to 2 sketches 4 you and found this cute sketch. For this one I used some Crate Paper and a new stamp I picked up at Michaels by Stampabilities.
Then I dropped into Delightful Sketches and found another sketch. For this one I pulled out some Basic Grey and another stamp from Sugar Nellie.
Thanks for stopping but - off to work on more sketches and a layout for Core'dinations.

23 comments:

  1. How cute and adorable your cards are! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ... how fun is that conga line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow all your cards are lovely :) You have been busy so thanks for spending part of your day with us too
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are fab! Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gorgeous cards, I absolutely love the image with the chicks! Fabulous!!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love these cards,they are gorgeous, I just love the girl in the flowers, I keep meaning to get one and just haven't gor round to it yet,thanks for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards!! Great job! So good to see you at Delightful Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing cards!! Thanks for joining us again at Delightful Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal! We have had similar issues, but with our work building. For some reason the heater just isn't working properly.

    Your cards are gorgeous, as always! You've got such an awesome eye for combining elements, and they make your cards just stunning.

    I was excited to hear that you're in Spring Branch! I grew up in San Antonio, and visit often, so I know exactly where you are. Maybe next time I'm in SA we can meet for lunch? :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, all of them. Congratulations on making the Card patterns team!
    I'm wondering if you found a new place to hang your hat since CMK closed down? I haven't really found anywhere I liked as much as CMK.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute cards, love your ribbon detail on the second one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all AWESOME!!! Hope your computer problems are resolved easily and your heat came back on quickly!!! What a day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your cards are sooo precious! thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow wonderful cards, thanks for joining us at DS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards! Love that yellow dollie trim, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are fab Debbie, such adorable stamps!! Have a woderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wohh, you made some lovely cards.:)) Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, Debbie, what a lot of frustrations you've been dealing with. Kinda makes you want to pull your hair out, doesn't it? Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out.
    Your cards are adorable! Cute and fun stamps. I've been telling myself I need to use my stamps more this year. I have a ton of them, and mostly they just collect dust.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. can't believe you had a cooooold house AND the wiping out of your computer, that's NOT right, it's bad enough to be cold, so, so sorry my friend!

    those cards omgosh, that kick up your heels card is absolutely beyond!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These cards are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
    I'am really fond of them!

    Kisses and hugs from France
    Katia
    http://lescrapdekatia.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Debbie
    your cards are beautiful and CUTE, like them a lot :)
    thanks for stopping by my blog
    MJ
    http://ourfamilycorner.typepad.com/ourfamilycorner/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are ALL adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete