Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday - National Card Maker's Day! - Let's Celebrate!


Oh happy Saturday - it's pouring here today! Made a run into town - Brandy bought herself an I phone but she's not old enough to sign for the program herself - so Mom to the rescue! In honor of National Card Makers day I had to make cards. This is the first card sketch I found this morning and this is what I can up with. I'm trying REALLY hard to make myself make some Christmas cards but it's not my favorite card to make - I like Sunny, Happy and Bright!




Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card!! I love how you did the trees in the background and the red really POPS off of the card!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for becoming a follower! Good luck on the candy! I didn't see a Follow option on your blog... When I have a little more time, I will come back and put up a link to your blog on my page! You have an amazing talent!

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Hollie@ Momiji's Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Everyone is working on Christmas! I must do that soon too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog for WCMD! You did a great job getting started on your Christmas cards here - this may not be sunny but it certainly is fun, love the trees and the tearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh!! That's adorable, Debbie! Just adorable!
    Can you believe I didn't make a single card yesterday?? :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE that image- so fun! Of course I love the sparkly snow drift, too. Just can't get enough of those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very pretty! Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great and fun card. There are so many neat things to look at here...I just love it!

    Thanks for playing along - it really is so much fun to be the sponsor again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a awesome and fun card...!!!i love it..
    HOW can i make my own Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, its pleasant piece of writing regarding media print, we all be aware
    of media is a wonderful source of data.

    my web-site; Zahngold Verkaufen

    ReplyDelete