Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed my three day weekend - have to figure out how to have this every week! So much more time to scrap, work around the house and just enjoy being in the country!. So yes, it was NSD and I used that as an excuse to got go anywhere or do anything but scrap!!! So while doing some of the challenges I found I was also playing with a couple of new kits - one the Webster's Pages I've been waiting on forever!!! And the other the Noel Mignon kit - love love love both of them - here's what I came up with.



Another backside webster's card I made as well



Then here's the one with the Noel Mignon kit - done for their NSD sketch challenge:


Finally I loved the Crate Paper kit I used for IAAS last month so much I couldn't bear to throw away the scraps so made one more little card with them before calling Uncle:


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous work, debbie!! You rocked those kits! I want to break out my webster's pages now :-)

    ReplyDelete